Tuesday 30 August 2016

In the Name of Passion / In Nome della Passione

Today happens to be my Solar Return. It was this morning at 10:40 CET…
I went into the sea. My friends took me to a private beach for my birthday.
I went into the sea at 10:15 and came out an hour later.
I swam in deep crystalline sea, with fish, other creatures and pure silence. I swam for 1.6 km. I never thought I would have been able to do so. My health has been quite a rollercoaster for these last two to three years. There were times I could not stand on my two feet.
It was a long year…where I faced my fears, pulled up my sleeves and acted like the Tarot card, The Fool.
It was never ending…excruciatingly so. In a year I lost all. I renounced to all. I changed all my bearings…for just one single thing in my life…Passion.
To follow my Passion. To go where my heart beats…or else the price I had to pay was terribly high…my health.
During the first set of eclipses I resigned from a secure corporate job with quite some benefits. During Mars retrograde, I all of a sudden lost my right pre-molar and faced a delicate extraction.
As Mars was going out of its shadow and Uranus stationed to go retrograde squaring my Lunar Nodes, with a lot of heaviness in my heart, left my 10 year long partner.
I have utterly changed my life landscape. Every. Single. Bit. Of. It.

I cried. I cried a lot.
At a certain point I knew no more where my bearings were.
I think, I feel, that in the name of that Passion, of that sacred fire that burns in the heart of every one of us, I gave up all that was secure to me.
For many I am Fool. Many did not understand or will not understand.
All I know I am just trying to walk my talk, to stay aligned with what I feel is my soul’s purpose.
And if I fail and if I succeeded…I can say I have tried it all.
In this morning’s one hour swim I went in at 43 and came out at 44 years old. I swam until every bit of that pain dissolved in the sea…and I came out, born again perhaps to a new life.
In 48h I have another set of eclipses directly hitting my Sun and Mars…I am hoping that by now I have set the boat in the direction that the Universe was/is indicating and catch favourably the wave of change that is coming...again.

So to all of you, old and new, that have been, are near me in this journey of my life, Thank you for being part of this adventure. I salute you!

(Below is the message I got this morning from Tosha B. Silver Outrageous Openness app)

Versione Italiana:

In Nome della Passione

Oggi capita di essere il mio ritorno del Sole. E’ stato alle 10:40 CET…
Sono andata al mare. Degli amici mi hanno portata ad uno stabilimento per il mio compleanno.
Ho nuotato dentro un mare profondo e cristallino, con dei pesci, altre creature e un silenzio pure. Ho nuotato per 1.6 km. Non avrei mai immaginato di potare nuotare così tanto. In questi ultimi due/tre anni la mia salute è stata una tragedia. Non mi riconoscevo più. C’erano momenti che stare in piedi era difficile.
E’ stato un lungo anno…dove ho guardato la paura più volte in faccia, ho tirato su le maniche e ho agito come il Matto nel mazzo dei Tarocchi.
E’ stato un viaggio interminabile…dolorosamente interminabile. In un anno ho perso tutto. Ho rinunciato a tutto. Ho cambiato tutti i miei punti di riferimento…per una singola cosa nella mia vita…La Passione.
Per seguire la mia Passione. Di andare la dove il mio cuore batte…se no avrei pagato un prezzo molto caro…la mia salute.
Durante la prima serie di eclissi ho dato le dimissioni a un lavoro aziendale sicuro con molti benefici. Durante Marte retrogrado improvvisamente perdo un dente e ho dovuto subire un intervento delicato.
Quando Marte stava per lasciare la sua ombra e Urano si fermava per andare retrogrado, quadrando i miei Nodi Lunari, ho, con male nel cuore lasciato la mia compagna di questi ultimi 10 anni.
Ho letteralmente cambiato assetto alla mia vita. In ogni sua sfaccettatura.

Ho pianto. Ho pianto tanto.
Ad un certo punto non sapevo dove erano i miei punti di riferimenti.
Credo, sento, che in nome di quella Passione, di quel sacro fuoco che ogni uno di noi ha, ho lasciato tutto quello che era sicuro per me. 
Per molti sono stata il Matto. Molti non hanno capito, né capiranno.
Quello che sto provando a fare è essere coerente a me stessa, essere allignata a quello che sento che è il richiamo della mia Anima.
Se fallisco o se avrò successo…posso alla fine della fiera dire…ho dato tutto.
Nella nuotata di questa mattina sono entrata all’età di 43 anni e uscita a 44 anni. Ho nuotato finche ogni parte di quel dolore è stato consegnato al mare…e sono uscita, forse, nata di nuovo, a questa nuova vita.
Fra meno di 48 h un altra serie di eclissi toccheranno esattamente il mio Sole e il mio Marte. Sto sperando che ho fatto in tempo di mettere la barca nella direzione giusta per prendere in modo favorevole l’ondata di nuovi cambiamenti che stanno per arrivare... ancora...

A tutti coloro, vecchi e nuovi, che stanno vicino a me in questo tratto della mia vita, Grazie di esserne parte. Onore a voi.


(Sottostante è il messaggio che ho ricevuto attraverso la app di Tosha B. Silver “Outrageous Openness).
"Pensare a se stessi è un opportunità che non va persa" Yuki Tomo

Tosha B. Silver "Outrageous Openness"

No comments: